The Point of Care Testing represents today the most suitable organizational solution for a correct and effective decentralized diagnostics, with the constant control of the Analytical Quality by the Analysis Laboratory.
Aidian’s QuikRead go, Point of Care’s next-generation system, is designed to support diagnosis and treatment management in various types of healthcare facilities. Its ease of use and fast, reliable results make the system a valuable tool for everyday use.
Thanks to its small size and the presence of an integrated battery, it can be easily transported to optimize its use.
- Available tests: easy CRP, go CRP, go GRP + Hb, go wrCRP, go wrCRP + Hb, go HbA1c, go Strep A and go iFOBT
- Highly reliable and quality results
- Automatic reagent mixing
- Result time: 2 to 6 min depending on the test
- Positive identification of the sample by means of a barcode reader
- Possibility to manage the identification of the operator
- Ready to use, easy to use suitable for any healthcare professional
- Touch screen interface, tutorial for use
- Automatic archiving of results
- Management of quality controls with the possibility of blocking
- Small size: (WxHxD) 27 x 14.5 x 15.5 cm
- Weight: 1.7 Kg
- Equipped with handle to facilitate transport
- Equipped with integrated battery
- N.3 USB and Ethernet socket for HIS / LIS connection
- Connectivity: ASTM, PoCT1-A2 (bidirectional)
- Possibility of printing
QuikRead go is a compact and automatic instrument that uses dedicated reagents for qualitative and quantitative determinations of the available parameters: Easy CRP (Reactive Protein C with integrated capillary sampler), Glycated Hemoglobin (HbA1c), CRP (Reactive Protein C with capillary for manual dispensing) , Wide-linearity CRP, High-linearity CRP + Hemoglobin, CRP + Hemoglobin, Strep A, Occult blood for QuikRead go.
The QuikRead go system, consisting of the instrument and ready-to-use kits, is designed for primary healthcare facilities and departments (NICU and Pediatrics).