safePICO syringes help provide a homogenous sample.
The syringe comes with a built-in mixing ball and dry electrolyte-balanced heparin, helping you to minimize the risk of clot formation and obtain a clot-free, homogeneous sample. Also, the vented tip cap on the syringe helps you remove air bubbles in the sample, while reducing the risk of contact with patient blood. The safePICO syringes are prebarcoded. This facilitates correct sample registration at the bedside and helps eliminate patient identification errors.
- Syringes with and without needle
- Enhance your mixing with the Blood Gas syringe safePICO
- Built-in mixing ball helps you obtain a homogeneous sample
- Dry electrolyte-balanced heparin reduces the risk of your sample clotting
- safe TIPCAP minimizes the risk of blood contact
- The barcode helps you to obtain correct and safe traceability
- Integrated needle guard minimizes the risk of needle injury.
The Blood Gas safePICO syringe supports you in mixing your sample through the electrolyte-balanced heparin and the built-in mixing ball.
- Capillaries volume from 35 – 210μL depending on the blood gas analyzer used
- Electrolyte-balanced heparin at 70 IU / mL
- Capillaries available in safeCLINITUBE plastic
Radiometer offer’s a palette of capillary tubes for low-volume PH, blood gas, oximetry and metabolite analysis. The capillary tubes come in a variety of sizes to match the sample-volume requirements of different analyzers.
safeCLINITUBES are made of plastic, reducing the risk of breakage.
- Automates and simplifies the blood gas analytical process with results acquisition where data acquisition is performed
- It is the complete Radiometer solution for safe, fast and standardized blood gas analysis
- Provides the combination of blood gas analyzers, sampling devices and IT to ensure the right result for the right patient at the right time
1st Automatic is the Radiometer solution that combines sampling devices, blood gas analyzers and IT in order to standardize the entire blood gas analytical process: from unique patient identification to the delivery of the report to the clinician with maximum safety and traceability.